The Natural Re-balancer
Taking care of you is vital in this busy world where just the experience of living has a toxifying affect on the body.
Healthy effects of massage:
- Calms the parasympathetic nervous system regulating the production of adrenalin and cortisol in the body, assisting in the management of stress related illnesses.
- Generates lymphatic flow, promoting the continual detoxifying of the body’s unwanted waste products, ie, lactic acid.
- Reduces muscles soreness
- Can assist in the re-alignment of soft tissue
- Promotes internal organ health
- Increases general circulation.
- Promotes general well-being.
This is a unique form of bodywork that provides a holistic approach to healing by balancing the body-mind in its physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions.
By employing a flow of movement of both soft and deep tissue massage the practitioner attunes the flow of the massage to harmonize the various rhythms within the client’s body, mind & soul.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays9am to 7pm
Diploma Remedial Massage
Health Fund Rebates